Return & Refund Policy
1) No exchange or return of the Product is permitted upon leaving the store or upon delivery. The Customer may, subject to final approval by International Cuisine Sdn Bhd and/or the merchant chooses to cancel the Order prior to Confirmation of Order by International Cuisine Sdn Bhd or prior to receiving the Product and requests for a refund.
2) Any refund for your Order in accordance to these Terms and Conditions shall be based on the following criteria:
- (a) received an incomplete Product (missing quantity or accessories);
- (b) received the wrong Product(s) (e.g. wrong flavour, wrong size, different product);
- (c) received a Product with physical damage/defects (e.g. dented, expired)
3) In the event the Customer is unable to accept the delivery of a Product (as applicable), the said Customer shall contact International Cuisine Sdn Bhd at the very soonest and arrange with International Cuisine Sdn Bhd for an alternate delivery date (as applicable). In the event of failure by the Customer to contact International Cuisine Sdn Bhd for nonacceptance of delivery by the Customer (as applicable) within seven (7) days after the day on which the Product is ready for delivery by the Customer (as applicable), the Order may be deemed canceled and International Cuisine Sdn Bhd reserves the right to forfeit any amounts paid for and towards the Product.
4) No Refund/Return Policy: Due to health and hygiene reasons (but not limited to the foregoing), we will NOT accept returns of certain Products. Notwithstanding any terms stated herein, International Cuisine Sdn Bhd will not accept, and the Customer shall not be entitled to request for a return or exchange of any perishable items.
5) Should you be eligible for a refund pursuant to the Terms and Conditions set out herein, please contact us via International Cuisine Sdn Bhd to request for a refund. Any refund request shall be made within seven (7) days from the date the Product was delivered to Customer.
6) In the event a refund is approved by us, the refund will be processed via International Cuisine Sdn Bhd voucher for the same value that you had paid for the Product. Any refunds for vouchers or redemption codes shall be subject to the individual terms and conditions of the respective campaign/promotion.
7) You shall be responsible for any cost arising due to the return of Products set out herein (which shall include but is not limited to postal, shipping or handling fee). We will not accept items that have been damaged due to your negligence, abuse, misuse, accidents or alterations.
8) We and/or our merchants retain the final right to approve or reject the refund of the Product. Refund or exchange of a Product will be subject to our evaluation of the returned product and the type of product.
If you have any questions, contact us.